From: Wesley Wannemacher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:05 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts 2 and using frames

I'm going to guess that your web-app is not called '/pages' and that URL
is relative to your context root. Here is how this page should probably
look -

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %> <html>
  <head>
        <title>Zen Server Main View</title>
  </head>
  <frameset cols="200,*">
        <frame src="<s:url
value="/pages/smart_member/FeatureOptions.jsp"/>" name="Options"
noresize>
        <frame src="<s:url value="/pages/smart_member/Welcome.jsp"/>"
name="Display" noresize>
  </frameset>

But, I think the general consensus is that you should make your JSPs
actions. This way you could use other struts features in them later...
In that case, your page would probably look like this -

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %> <html>
  <head>
        <title>Zen Server Main View</title>
  </head>
  <frameset cols="200,*">
        <frame src="<s:url action="FeatureOptions"
namespace="/pages/smart_member" />" name="Options" noresize>
        <frame src="<s:url action="Welcome"
namespace="/pages/smart_member" />" name="Display" noresize>
  </frameset>

Of course, I did not test a lick of that code, so hopefully you get the
idea (even if there are errors).

-Wes