That trailing comma on IE is the mother of all annoyances :)

musachy

On 6/26/07, Toni Lyytikäinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try removing the last comma from the list like this:

[
        ["ALABAMA STATE UNIV HORNETS"],
        ["ALBANY ST UNIV GOLDEN RAMS"],
        ["BALDWIN-WALLCE CLG YELLW JCKTS"],
        ["BALL ST UNIV CARDINALS"],
        ["BAYLOR UNIV BEARS"],
        ["CATAWBA COLLEGE"]                   <-- removed comma
]