From: Vincent Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:30 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [S2] Chinese encoding problem

Emilia,

I've tried -Dclient.encoding.override=UTF-8, it doesn't seem to change
anything.

It's really wired that when I use IE, the Chinese characters will be
scramble.
But when I use firefox, it works correctly.

The funny thing is that the browser language setting of my IE is "zh_TW"
while the setting in firefox is "en".

Is there any interceptor in S2 changing the encoding of request?