mfnospam wrote:
not sure whether this works - I'm new to s2 myself.
However there seems to be a possibility to configure brwoser caching in struts.properties:
struts.serve.static.browserCache=false
maybe this helps

kind regards
matthias

I believe the OP is using Struts 1, though. The equivalent config option in S1 is in struts-config.xml, setting the 'nocache' attribute to true. From the DTD documentation:

     nocache         Set to "true" if you want the controller to add HTTP
                     headers for defeating caching to every response from
                     this module.  [false]

L.