From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 July 2007 16:57
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: handle set of list of objects

Thanks & Regards,
Prafull Jain J

________________________________

From: Prafull Jain (WT01 - SECURITIES)
Sent: Mon 02/07/2007 4:47 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; 'Struts Users Mailing List'

Hi Vikash,

I want to do this using actionForm. I am using struts - jsp tag. Every
fields are releated to my actionForm. but I am able to set properties of
fields which are getting set of list of objects values, in my actionForm. I
have only 2 question.

1) how to set properties of fields which are getting set of list of objects
values.

2) how to define this property in actionForm.

In my jsp, I  am doing like..

*****************
<%

Set isidSet = overViewForm.getIsid() ;

request.setAttribute("isid",isidSet);

%>

<c:forEach var="isid" items="${isid}">

<input id="identifierType" name="identifierType" type="text" disabled="true"
value="<c:out value="${isid.ID_CTXT_TYP}"/>" />

<input id="identifierValue" name="identifierValue" type="text"
disabled="true" value="<c:out value="${isid.ISS_ID}"/>" />

<input id="identifierPurpose" name="identifierPurpose" type="text"
disabled="true" value="<c:out value="${isid.LAST_CHG_USR_ID}"/>" />

</c:forEach>

Thanks & Regards,
Prafull Jain J