By making that change the error has gone away. However it is now silently
dying for some other reason. I need to track that down. If I have more
problems I will post the code.

On 7/3/07, cilquirm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I should correct myself. My problem may not be related, since it was due
the CookieInterceptor's handling of setValue.

Can you post your pojo and your query string?

cilquirm wrote:

> Do you have struts.devMode = true?
>
> I had the same problem and I was forced to change struts.devMode = false
>
> I believe this is a change from 2.0.6  ( and in some regards, a worse
one
> at that ).
>
> I'm still investigating it, but please try turning devMode off and
seeing
> if it helps.
>

> Scott Kingdon wrote:
>>
>> I am using Struts 2. I get this error whenever I turn on validation.
The