This is perfect.

I've investigated the Yui library and it looks perfect. It has all the
functionality I need, the documentation is great, and the examples work
perfectly. I haven't had time to integrate with Struts and use the mentioned
plugin, but that's definitely on my list.

That's also great news about Struts 2.1.

Thank you Musachy. I'm very happy. Issue resolved.