Done.

I tried on two different struts application. Maybe others can try on their app ???

If it's not already addressed it's a very serious bug!

Il giorno 05/lug/07, alle ore 12:28, Antonio Petrelli ha scritto:

2007/7/5, Ing. Andrea Vettori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

If the password field is named "password" and the password entered
value is %{password} than this loop is eating all memory...

Don't think it's this to cause my problem BUT it's a potentially BIG
DOS problem !!!

It work with every s:field I tried...

Why don't you open a JIRA issue, attaching a sample application code that
demonstrates the problem?
If it's an XWork problem, then it will be verified and a new issue will be
opened for XWork team by a Struts developer.

Antonio

--
Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology