Session A Mwamufiya wrote:
I'm using an interceptor, and I don't want the login page to appear
in the target frame if the interceptor intercepted an action that is
supposed to appear in the target frame.

I'm not even certain how you'd determine which frame the results of a certain request are destined for (unless you include that info as a parameter for every request). I'm pretty sure there's no way to tell the browser to put a result somewhere other than where it's expecting to put the result, but you could have the result be a stub page that refreshes the entire frameset:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Window-target" CONTENT="_top">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" content="0;URL=yourLoginURL">

-Dale