I think we're both on the same page, but according to some things I've read
on the internet, I should be able to change the default class.  But when I
try what they suggest, it doesn't work.  I'm hoping someone here knows for
sure whether it can be done or not.

If not, I'd like to suggest it as a feature for the next version.
 (*Chris*)