--- pavan reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I dont have a field for that variable in html form
> infact that is bean for which i set form variable
> values but the variable is declared in the
> ActionForm.

If you set a request-scoped bean value in an Action
then that value will only live for the length of that
request; that's what request-scoped means.

The form submission is a new request: unless you keep
that value by creating a form element (probably
hidden) or keep the form in session of course it (the
value you set) will be gone.

d.