Uahhh,

thanks for pointing out this information, I was way to fast to reply on
the said question - I recalled it wrong. Indeed documentation is right
here, they need to be thread safe - sorry for causing misunderstanding
here.

Anyway, this does not answer the question if interceptor parameters
introduce thread safety issues. The builder mechanism is a little
complicated here, but AFAIK Interceptor instances are unique to the scope
they are configured in. I will check this tonight to ensure we do not face
a problem here with current implementation and hopefully can provide a
reliable answer then.

Regards,
Rene

<interceptor name="