Hello,

I am trying to configure my struts application to listen to request without .action or .do I think it has to do something with the struts.mapper.class but I cannot seem to make it work, I have tried several approaches but I cannot get rid of the .action or .do without mapping everything to struts which would get rid of the static content.

My current configuration:
web.xml
<filter-mapping>
       <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
       <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

struts.xml
<struts>
   <constant name="struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames" value="true"/>
<constant name="struts.mapper.class" value="org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.mapper.Restful2ActionMapper"/>
   <constant name="struts.mapper.alwaysSelectFullNamespace" value="false"/>

   <package name="default" extends="struts-default">
       <action name="search" class="org.beyond.SearchAction">
           <result name="success">/pages/result.jsp</result>
       </action>
   </package>
</struts>

I want to access to the page as http://localhost:8080/directory/search