From: Krishna, Hari (FTT-CInternet) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 June 2007 8:09 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: ******** Java script not working in
Netscape,Firefox,Safari*******URGENT PLS HELP ME**********

Hi all,

    I am working in a pure struts application which went live succesfully.
We got issues from users saying that they are getting javascript errors if
they use netscape/Safari/Firefox.

The same java script is working good in IE. Please let me know how to make
it cross browser compatible.Please find the code I am using in the jsp

The code highlighted in red color is giving "has no properties" error if I
enable script notification in the browser. Please let  us know the best way
to fix...........

leftmargin=0 topmargin=0 rightmargin=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0
onload="alignTopMenu(),refresh(),disableAll();">

<script type="text/javascript">

var ch1;

var ch2;

var ch3;

var ch4;

var count=0

var myId = new Array()

var questionCount=0

var requestSubmitted = false;

myId[1] = -1;

myId[2] = -1;

myId[3] = -1;

myId[4] = -1;

function disableAll()

  {

   for(i=1;i<=12;i++)

      {

      if(!document.getElementById("check"+i).checked)

          {

            if(i==1)

              {

            //document.ChallengeQuestionForm.month.disabled=true

            //document.ChallengeQuestionForm.date.disabled=true

            //document.ChallengeQuestionForm.year.disabled=true

              document.ChallengeQuestionForm.month.style.visibility =
"hidden"

              document.ChallengeQuestionForm.date.style.visibility =
"hidden"

              document.ChallengeQuestionForm.year.style.visibility =
"hidden"

              }

            //document.getElementById("text"+i).disabled=true

              document.getElementById("text"+i).style.visibility = "hidden"

              if(i>=9)

                 document.getElementById("user"+i).disabled=true

               //  document.getElementById("user"+i).style.visibility =
"hidden"

</script>

Regards,
I.HariKrishna | Software Engineer | Franklin Templeton International
Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. | Franklin Templeton Centre,1st Floor, No.7,Third
Cross Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020

| Tel: +91 44 24407000 | Extn: 17123 | Fax: +91 44 24453661 | Mobile:
+91 9884528587 |  www.franklintempleton.com

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to or
from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized law
enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.