I just finished going through a tutorial from ArcTech software (
https://www.arctechsoftware.com/tutorial/welcomePage.do) that included the
Tiles plugin. They charge 29 dollars for the tutorial, but it was well worth
it, since they explained quite a bit how Tiles works with Struts2 (along
with Spring and Hibernate).

On 7/10/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/7/10, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> --- Neil Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is there a good tutorial for the Tiles plugin
> > in struts 2?
>
> Not yet; I was going to do that but was waiting for
> Tiles 2 to settle in a bit more then I got
> sidetracked.

Dave, exactly what are you waiting for? Tiles 2 is pretty stable... Or are
you talking about the plugin?

Antonio