I have created some reports with iReport and I tried to integrated them with
my struts2 web application. While the documentation for the jasperReport
plugin explains how to use a datasource and a compiled template to generate
a report, I wasn't able to find out how to use a database connection as a
datasource and how to pass parameters to the report.

Is there any way to pass parameters from an action?

Can I use a connection from a connection pooling as a datasource?

To overcome these problems I changed the source code of the plug-in.jkoutr@