Hi everybody, this is my first mailing list :-)

I'm currently developing a web-app based on Struts 2. My visitors are mainly
German and whenever they enter numbers, they usually type a decimal number
like 1,23 instead of 1.23. If the setter of the action requires a double,
type conversion will fail and ask for an "input" result. For historic
reasons this doesn't exist in my application. Input errors are handled
separately and if type conversion fails, null or 0 is expected. How can I
get Struts to use this behaviour, or even better, cast a comma-separated
decimal to a double correctly.

Thanks for your help,
Martin