Don't think it's possibile since it is used by struts internally.

Il giorno 11/lug/07, alle ore 18:47, Perssy Llamosas ha scritto:

I am using JSP 2.1 EL rather than the OGNL but I believe OGNL is adding extra processing time I don't really require since it appears in the profiler.

Is there a way to remove the dependency?

I see this document: http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/ognl.html#OGNL-JSP2.1

But I want to disable OGNL not JSP 2.1 EL.

Perssy Llamosas

Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology