Scott,

There is a bug in Struts 2.0.6 and 2.0.8 with the Dojo code that performs the
auto selection of all elements. You can fix this by overriding the templates in
the xhtml theme. Struts 2.1 will have a fix in place to resolve this issue, but
until then the template fix is the only way to resolve it I believe.

James
http://jamesholmes.com/StrutsTCR/

On Wed Jul 11 14:25 , Scott Nesbitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: