Okay, I figured it on my own.
<%-- works! --%>
<%
exception = (Exception) request.getAttribute("exception");
if (exception != null)
   exception.printStackTrace(new PrintWriter(out));
%>

Perssy Llamosas wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to print the Stack Trace from an exception redirected by global-exception-mappings in the struts.xml I can access the variable using EL but it doesn't seem to exist in the page scope since I cannot access it. Where is being stored?

<%-- Exception Handler --%>
<%-- This works --%>

<%-- This doesn't work --%>
<%
if (exception != null)
   exception.printStackTrace(new PrintWriter(out));
else
   out.write("wtf?");
%>

Perssy Llamosas