Yep,  it should be relatively straightforward to do - there are of course
some internal classloading considerations to make because of the bytecode
enhancements...

I plan on either updating documentation directly on the OGNL opensymphony
site or creating via some other means today and will then make myself
available to whomever is planning on doing this for
webwork/struts2/xwork/etc..  It's the least I can do for all the help
Patrick has given me...

Sorry for not doing this sooner or replying in the thread earlier.  Yes the
OGNL enhancements really should remove OGNL as a bottleneck in your typical
request.  It's pure java code about 95% of the time.

jesse