thanks to all

I'll try...

Il giorno 17/lug/07, alle ore 16:38, Antonio Petrelli ha scritto:

2007/7/17, Ing. Andrea Vettori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I don't remember where but I think I read somewhere that's not
possibile to call Thread methods inside a servlet container.

Anyone can confirm this ?

AFAIK you cannot create any thread in a Java EE environment (though
products like Quartz do this very elegantly), but I think that you can
do anything with your *current* thread.

Antonio

Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology