Anything that you write to the output stream on your action will be
available on the "data" argument.

musachy

On 7/17/07, Scott Nesbitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For this topic:

dojo.event.topic.subscribe("/saveTopic",
function(data, type, e)
{
// data : text returned
// type : "before", "load" or "error"
// e    : request object
  if ('load' == type)
  {

When my action on the server is successful the type is
set to load and things work great.  However, I would
like to send some data back from the server also (in
the "data" arg, I presume.)

I posted this a week ago but got no response.  Is this
better asked in the Dojo list?

Thanks,

Scott