run it by yourself and make a lot of money like the guy who owns
plentyoffish.com

On 7/18/07, Strut Date <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

  I have been writing a Struts based dating application for the last 2 years,
and would like to explore the possibility of contributing this to the Apache SW
Foundation.  I wondered whether this would be possible, and if so, what would
be involved / who I should contact.

  Functionality Includes

  - Buddylists / Hotlists
  - Date Search (Zip & City Based)
  - Webmail
  - Integration to Instant Messaging (Userplane)
  - Photo Management
  - Profile Management
  - Log4J Loging

  There are many areas in which the application could be improved, and extended
into a broader social space application.  Any comments would be appreciated.