On 7/23/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I also experience this problem with the radio button.
Could you please give me an example of how this is done?

My code:

<s:radio list="#{'0':'Not active, '1':'Active'}" label="Status"
value="%{cv.active}" name="cv.active" />

<s:property value="cv.active"/> gives a 'true' output.

If I change from radio to select it works ok, strange...

Thanks in advance for your help :)

ALM

I still did not manage to figure out how to set the radio buttons. I
tried hardcoding the list and value in the JSP with no success.