Hi Angelo,
Do you have any idea how can I make the tabs scrollable . Actually, the
height of one of the tabs is more which makes the other tabs look empty
OR can the tabs be of different height ?? which I assume not cos height is
the parameter of jsptabcontrol:tabControl and not  jsptabcontrol:tabPage

thanks

"Angelo zerr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/29/2007 06:13 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: How to make tabs in JSP

Hi
thank you Wong dor your response. You have right.
So in your url you must add parameter tabPageInputHiddenName into url like
this :

/status.do.do?tabPageInputHiddenName_PERSONNE_TABCONTROL=ADRESS_TABPAGE

I have explain it at
http://jsptabcontrol.sourceforge.net/user-guide.html#How%20manage%20tab%20page%20with%20runat%20server?

Regards Angelo