This is a good advice. I will change the log level to debug. Perhaps I'll
see something that helps to solve this problem. With the current log level
and my own debug output I'm only able to see that there are no errors in the
log and the console and that the action returned "success". I just wanted to
go sure with my question, that there is nothing additional I have to do,
when I use multiple struts config files with Tiles.

2007/7/25, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

2007/7/25, Kim Wegerle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Struts 2.0.8. I've decided to divide my Struts configuration
into
> multiple parts. The configuration is now divided into two parts:
> struts-config.xml and struts-config-administration.xml . I'm using the
Tiles
> plug-in and with one single configuration everything worked fine. But
after
> dividing the struts-config.xml I have a problem: the action is
configured
> correctly and works fine, but the result page is empty. I see messages
in my
> logfile telling me that every service layer method is called as expected
and
> even the action result is correct. The called action is in the included
> struts-config-administration.xml and the path is "/administration"
instead
> of "/". The tiles result ist defined too. When I put the same action
into
> the root struts-config.xml everything works fine again. Is there
anything
> extra that I must define that Tiles needs to work correctly  when I use
> multiple struts-config files?

Is there anything in the log that could help?

Antonio