On 7/25/07, Vamsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi all,

             I have some requirement like this I need to display a group of
radio buttons where one them is defautly checked.

             Struts 2 ui componant display all the radio buttons without any
difficulty but my problem is I am not able to make the default selection.

             is there anything to make one of the radio button deafultly
selected.

             I found strange that for a checkbox there are two componants
like checkbox and checkboxlist
why can't we have something simillar to this for radio button,so that it
will more flexible for users when some has the same kind of requirement.

              if I am missing anything in my learning please refer some
links regarding radio button only to solve the above specified problem.

              thanks for all responses
regards
Vamsi krishna

Which radio is 'checked' is set by the "value". If the value matches
one of the keys, the radio with that key will be checked.