BTW Here's my markup:

    <s:url id="content" value="/queue/update.action" />
    <s:div theme="ajax"
           href="%{content}"
           updateFreq="2000"
           delay="2000"
           errorText="The queue status is not currently available">
      <tiles:insertTemplate template="/queue/data.jsp" flush="true"/>
    </s:div>

Kevin

Kevin Lawrence wrote:
I am using Ajax/dojo in Struts 2.0 to reload the content of a div. It works but there is a really annoying flash every time the content refreshes and the loadingText gets displayed.

Any workarounds? Or should I go back to my own hand-rolled javascript?

Thanks!

Kevin

www.junitfactory.com
You send us code. We send back tests. For free.