I defined a jsp page in global-exception-mappings to catch all
exceptions not handled by the application.  The application is still in
development.  I tried to display the exception stack using
<s:property value="%{exceptionStack}" />

It never showed anything.  The error page always came up with this
section empty.  I had to take out the global-exception-mappings to get
exception information.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Jane