I'm trying to generate a URL dynamically from a map of name, value pairs
using the s:url & s:iterator tags.
The code I tried looks like the following:

<s:url id="someUrl" action="someAction">
  <s:iterator value="paramMap">
    <!-- create a param using the key and value fields in the param map -->
    <s:param name="%{key}" value="%{value}"/>
  </s:iterator>
</s:url>

Struts2 seems to totally ignore the iterator tag inside the url tag and none
of the params in the map are added to the url. Is what I tried legal syntax
- i.e. is s:iterator tag allowed inside a s:url tag? If not, how else can I
do this?

Thanks
Srinivas