Hi All,

I'm sorry to keep harassing everyone with my need for a treeview tutorial.  I
have a module I would like to deliver in 2 days in which I need to make use of
a tree viewer to represent data.  I have received links from others to demo
pages of treeviews (thank you for that), but none of them can walk me through
the process of setting up a tree view that is not static and that would make a
call to a function to retrieve elements in a database.

Please, please, please, if you have worked with tree views before, please get
in touch with me and show me how they are implemented in a step by step manner.

I imagine that it shouldn't be too long; I would think that it would have
something along the lines of:
- jsp code to display the tree
- a struts 2 action to populate the tree from a database and handle
interactions with the tree
- configuration of struts.xml

but I just don't know where to start.

If I was allowed only one post on this site, then this would be the most
important one.

Many thanks, and sorry to have filled your email boxes today,
Session