Hi Matt,

Thanks a looot.

Yes I have tried the show-case ony for 4 hours but failed (my project time
is tight and too rush), and then I changed my mind to try to create the
"shortcut" jsf page to test, failed too. Now, I think you are right, I have
to calm down to look into the show-case and let u know my progress :-).

A+

Lupus