Hi,

I've been trying for 2 days straight (no sleep) to get a tutorial for creating
a tree viewer, but to no avail (all examples and links given were incomplete,
but thanks for sending them though).  I would like to contact Ted Husted, who's
name appears at the top of the tutorials documentation page, to figure out who
put up the tree view code and get the complete code from him directly.
However, there is no contact info for Ted, so I'm not sure what to do next
here.  I'm really crunched for time, and have yet to find the solution that I'm
looking for.

Please advise,
Session