Hello all,

I have a very simple question to ask : how do I include a JavaScript file in
a Struts JSP ? I mean : I know how to include it from the Web but I would
like to download it and include it from my hard disk, the first reason of
this being that I'm using SSL. Here is my code :

<script type="text/javascript" src="
http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.2.0/build/yahoo/yahoo-min.js";></script>

But unfortunately, if I put a direct link to my hard disk, it displays it,
instead of just including it into my page for me to be able to call it. The
same applies if the script directive is in the head of my document, FYI.

Cheers,

Pierre

--
"Si le sang ne coule pas assez chaud dans tes veines,
je le répandrais sur le sable pour qu'il bouille au soleil."

(Maraxus de Kelde)