Hi all,

          I am doing validations using struts2 validation framework.
Validations(Server-side validations) are working fine but my problem is
error messages are not getting displayed.when I am doing client-side
validations messages were getting displayed but the samething was not
working with server side validations

More Info on this : I am not redirecting the result it's a normal result
(Not using type="redirect" or "redirect-action")

All inputs are welcome and thankful to everyone

regards
Vamsi Krishna

    regards

    Vamsi Krishna