> Well, if your Action class implements TextProvider (as does
> ActionSupport), then you can resolve keys any way you'd like.  As for
> plugging/altering the existing lookup that is used by ActionSupport,
> it really isn't possible right now, and I've love to see a patch
> making that more flexible... *hint* *hint* :)

Am I crazy or would this be as simple as having a setTextProvider()
method in ActionSupport that would (take a guess..) set the
textProvider which is currently private in ActionSupport.  Then when
you're configuring your actions with say Spring, you could pass your
own TextProvider singleton bean.

Zarar