Zoran Avtarovski wrote:
Does anybody have any experience with Tomcat 6. Should I be downgrading back
to 5.5? This project is slated to go into production in 6 weeks and the last
thing I want is a similar issue a few months into its deployment.

I have a project I've been developing against tomcat5.5, but I've been considering deploying to tomcat6 in order to get JSP 2.1, mainly in order to be able to set: <trim-directive-whitespaces>true</trim-directive-whitespaces>.

But I also don't know much about tomcat6...
...so I'm also quite interested in learning about the experiences of folks here on this topic.

-Dale