I have two file, and try to test javascript, but javascript can not access
document.form.

  Can one know why? inside <html:form>, styleId <> Name attribute? if so, what
is the solution for that?

  i use strusts 1.3

  tks in advance

  john

  one file is javacript file, called my.js
  function loader(){
     var form=document.form["partsearchinput"];
     from.setAttribute("autocomplete","off");

  second file is test file, called my.jsp
  <script type="text/javascript" src="my.js"></script>

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.