Some knows why I cant write methods javascript using tabbedpanel, when I
write some div with references another page, for example:

<s:tabbedPanel id="tabppal" theme="ajax"    >

                  <s:div  theme="ajax"  href="index.jsp" id="home"
label="Home"  />

                   <s:div theme="ajax"  href="page1.jsp" id="page1"
label="Page"   />

</s:tabbedPanel>

The Javascript that are in the index.jsp and page1.jsp don't work, if I
put the javascript outside, where is the tabbedpanel, works. But I don't
want to do this because is a lot of javascript outside.

Thanks,

Manuel Correa.