From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE <displaytable and Struts 2

I use displaytag too. All works fine.

Did you set the requestUri param ?

<display:table name="myListInStack" decorator=
"org.myorg.DecoratorOfMyList" requestURI="myAction.action">

Regards,

"Manuel Correa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/08/2007 17:54
Veuillez répondre à

cc

Objet
<displaytable and Struts 2

Someone know the best way to use Display Table in Struts 2. I have in my
page a lot of Div and TabbedPane, in one div inside the tabbedpane I
have my table, the problem is the sort, the pagination and export
settings didn't work properly.

What is the best tag for tables using struts ?

Manuel Correa.