Hi,
I have 2 war files added to an EAR. Both of them have a different context
root. Eg. Module A has test1 as the context root and Module B has test2
I did the following in the struts-config of Module A which is the default
module:
1. Added an action

<action path="/toModule" type="org.apache.struts.actions.SwitchAction"/>

2. The link to switch the module has the URL eg.

toModule.do?prefix=/test2
&page=/forwardToTrainingDB.do

When I click on the link with the above url , i get 400 (Bad Request) Error
message.

The mapping for forwardToTrainingDB.do is present in the struts-config xml
file of test2 module.

Please help me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks