I have worked with the tree extensively but that was about two months ago with 2.0.6. I faced a lot of problems when I first encountered this and so I'll try and fix the showcase examples in the coming weekend and submit a patch next week . I hope not much would have changed between then and in the current version.

Manu

Ted Husted wrote:
We do try to tag the examples that are broken, in the hope that
someone will someday fix them. I just didn't realize that this one
wasn't working the way it should. The Showcase could use a lot of
work, especially in terms of explaining exactly what the example
should do. If you can fix the example, please submit a patch.
Otherwise, feel free to open a JIRA ticket suggesting that the example
be tagged as broken for the next release.

-Ted.

Do you think leaving known broken code on the "Showcase" is a good idea
realizing developers are flocking to this resource to figure out how to do
things?  If it is known not to work, maybe it should say this or be removed
from the Showcase!