Dave,

How do we use the action-alias XML approach if we've the same alias
but different methods on the same action ?

ex :

<action name="abc" class="com.mysite.myAction" />

say myAction has methodA(), methodB() etc. which are invoked using
different submit buttons in the jsp

<s:submit value="button1" method="methodA"/>
<s:submit value="button1" method="methodB"/>

In this case, we could have myAction-abc-validation.xml , but how will
it differentiate b/n methodA and methodB?

i tried myAction-methodA-validation.xml ; but it didn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Joseph