AngeloChen wrote:
Hi,

New to Struts, I have a need like this:

If my LoginAction verify that the user is valid, it will retrieve a list of
emails addressed to him from model and send all of them to a yourEmail.jsp.
now as I understand from the doc that for every jsp you have to create a
form-bean/ActionForm, so how can I populdate this bean with all the data and
forward to yourEmail.jsp in the LoginAction class?

You don't have to create a form bean for every action/jsp. Form beans are used for populating and capturing input from forms; if your page doesn't have a form, it doesn't need a form bean.

For the simple case of just exposing data from your action to render in the JSP, you can just put the data in request (or session) scope and access it from there.

L.