Can you be more specific? How is it 'not working'? Are you getting a file input but no restriction on what files can be selected, or just not getting a file input at all?

Check the generated markup in the output HTML. It's possible the browser just isn't enforcing the accept restriction, or that it doesn't understand the specification you've supplied. Or the problem could be something else entirely. It's hard to say without more information about what's happening.

L.

Sandip Gaikwad wrote:
Should I write <html:file property="theFile" accept="*.doc"/>
I did so. But it is also not working.