Can you explain what these Struts properties mean (see also
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.9/docs/strutsproperties.html) ?

struts.serve.static=true
struts.serve.static.browserCache=true

What does a static content means? In my case, the index.jsp is a static content?

Anyway, setting struts.serve.static.browserCache = false does not
refresh the latest JSP either :-(

--

Hez