Hi Pavel.

Do you use the contextCleanup in your web.xml?
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp

I had very strange behaviours until I added the contextCleanup filter.

Hope that helps.

Pavel Sapozhnikov wrote:
Hey guys I am not sure if uh if this is tiles problem or what not but here's
my problem:

So I am on a page X lets say I hit a button the button goes to another
action does something and basically I return to the same tile with an action
error message. My tiles are using the s2 plugin and type="tiles" now so
here's the problem. When it returns to the same tile it seems like that it
puts a tile within a tile so u literally see like a page within a page or
something. Now here's more if you have <s:head theme="ajax"> when it returns
to the same tile it says like Stack Overflow and you can actually see action
error messages in fact you see TWO OF THEM because as I said I have a
feeling it puts a page within a page or if not then something funky is going
on. Um what else If I remove <s:head theme="ajax"> I still see same behavior
but no stack overflow pop up on a page and no action error messages.

Can anybody like explain to me what is going on please.

--
Robi