Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Paul Benedict
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2007 01:25
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: STRUTS 1.3.8 Validator ist destroying my SessionToken

On 8/28/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If the validator detects wrong data and returns me to the input-form it
> still starts the actionclass of the submit button - and its executing
> isTokenValid() .

This can't be true. If you're using automatic validation, the action will
not be invoked if validation fails. The only way this might seem like it is
happening, if your input forward refers to another action.

And of course it leads to the token being deleted... So if the user
> corrects his errors he still cant continue to page2...

I'd like to hear more about this.

Paul