From: Zarar Siddiqi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:41 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Can you specify the name of struts.xml for Struts2?

The struts.configuration.files property in struts.properties at the root
of your classpath can specify struts configuration files using a comma
separated list, by default this property is set to:

struts.configuration.files=struts-default.xml,struts-plugin.xml,struts.x
ml

You can change it if you like.

Zarar